Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mannheimer Weinachtsmarkt

 Hello Friends,
        Had a major boost to morale today. Recreated a childhood memory by going with some friends to the Mannheim Christmas market. This was always one of my favorite memories of Germany. Great food, Hot drinks, and an experience of German culture. I've heard it said at work and will put it into practice you have got to explore Germany. This country is beautiful!
Interesting Architecture on an overpass on Autobahn 
Riding on the Autobahn and getting great views of the German country side. Passed Deutchen WineStraBe (different looking B over here makes an "S" sound). Basically means German Wine Street.
Tower I very vividly remember from my childhood.






I swam in that in the summertime when I was younger. 


Very Tasty Baguette




No comments:

Post a Comment